I liked your punk outfit. Is that right? The last one, with the Nirvana shirt. I thought your hair and make-up were quite pretty. :) As for this cool video, it brought tears to my eyes when I think of how important it is to remember the little things. Thanks for posting it, and thanks for being a special part of our lives! :)
3 comments:
That was a pleasant surprise and a good reminder to be positive about who we are.
I'm glad you liked it as much as I did!
I liked your punk outfit. Is that right? The last one, with the Nirvana shirt. I thought your hair and make-up were quite pretty. :)
As for this cool video, it brought tears to my eyes when I think of how important it is to remember the little things. Thanks for posting it, and thanks for being a special part of our lives! :)
Post a Comment