Saturday, October 10, 2009

"R" Mountain

For Geology I had to hike "R" Mountain or the Menan Buttes.
It used to be a volcano like a million years ago...
I took some gorgeous pictures that NEEDED to be posted.





These are for you Mom... your always commenting on how GORGEOUS the clouds are.


These last two are my favorites!! What a gorgeous view of Rexburg!

5 comments:

Becca said...

Oh, wow Nicole! Those are gorgeous! Good job on climbing a volcano. :)

Becky's Place said...

Thanks for the cloud pictures!! They are beautiful!! MOM

Unknown said...

The pictures are lovely and the ones of the clouds are spectacular!!
Of course the pictures of Rexburg are "bucolic and beckoning" ! :)

Nicole said...

Thanks!! I didn't realize until Grandpa pointed out, the pictures of Rexburg show the whole campus!!! That hike was worth those pictures!!

Rachel Marie said...

I love that through all those fields and fields of corn, you can see the Temple :D best part!! That's a fun hike too!