Sunday, October 5, 2008

General Conference Weekend :)


This last weekend was the best!!!
All of my roommates went
to Utah, and I stayed in Rexburg!
It was the first time
I've not been at home for General Conference.
Friday night....
I was home ALL ALONE!!!

Actually, it wasn't that bad! I cooked a
wonderful dinner for myself.
(and Poptart of course).
I did A TON of homework,
cleaned up around the apartment,
and watched the Office! It was a
GREAT night!

Saturday I watched General Conference
with my friend Katie! In between
sessions we went to Wallie World
(that'swhat she calls Wal-mart!
Isn't that funny!!)
and then we went out to lunch!
After General Conference she and I played
tennis and watched a movie!
Sunday Morning was REALLY wet and REALLY chilly!
I went over to Katie's and she made WONDERFUL
waffles; with homemade whipped cream and
strawberries! It was soooo good!
Then we watched Conference, wasn't it AMAZING!
I don't think I have a favorite talk! They
were all so good! I think EVERY weekend
should be conference weekend!

5 comments:

Becca said...

I totally agree! Conference was freakin' amazing! I'm glad you had fun. :)

Becky's Place said...

Wow!! Sounds like a wonderful week end. I want to come!!

Rachel Marie said...

I didn't know you were home alone! we should have hung out!ha ha...But yes, conference was absolutely amazing... :)

van said...

That Home Alone thing is priceless
Grandpa

van said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.