Saturday, October 18, 2008

Yellowstone!!! with Rachel!

For my Agro class, I went to Yellowstone and
I was SO excited that I could bring Rachel with me!!!
Here are some of the pics from that AMAZING trip!



I'm SO glad Rachel got to come... WE HAD SO MUCH FUN!

Old Faithful!You don't see that everyday.... :)

Rachel on the look for bears....
I thought this was the weirdest sign...
"Like I would want to touch Bacterial Mats!! GROSS!"
I was amazed by how gorgeous the park was!
Rachel and I named this pool, "Avacado Pool."
Rachel enjoying her Buffalo burger!

Doesn't that look.... AMAZING!

After lunch, Rachel and I went to a
Grizzly and Wolf Discovery Center. I guess the wolves have sensitive hearing
... so we had to be quiet.They were so cute and cuddly...
but I don't think I would want to
be in the cage with them... they looked
hungry!
Rachel and I thought that the bears were camera shy....

This the BIGGEST teddy bear I've EVER SEEN!
I got stuck in a bear trap! EEEK!
Rachel pretending she's a bear! Can't you see the resemblance?

7 comments:

Phyllis said...

I'm so glad Rachel was able to go with you. It looks like you guys had a wonderful time!

T- man said...

I can definitley see the resemblance.

Rachel Marie said...

ha ha! good times! you are so pretty in all the pictures! thanks for letting me come! :)

Lisa Webb said...

so fun!! You two are so cute! Oh I love you backgroud to!

van said...

That Yellowstone Trip was just TOO MUCH FUN to earn any sort of academic credit.

Grandpa

van said...

This is Grandma!

Maybe you could fill up an entire semester with classes like this one! :)

Becca said...

So cute! That looks like so much fun!