Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Poptart....


Wow, this a really random post...
This last summer I had the best dream ever!
In the dream I had this really cute dog; she was
white, fully and SO cute! For some reason her name
was... Poptart! I have NO idea where this dream came
from, but it was such a fun dream! I was so depressed when I
woke up because Poptart wasn't there!
Since that dream I wanted a dog and I
wanted to name it Poptart! Well, I live in the dorms and
there is NO way I can have a dog... SAD DAY!
So I bought a stuff animal who looks EXACTLY
like the Poptart of my dreams!!!
She's the perfect pet...

6 comments:

Amanda said...

That is the perfect pet--cute and cuddly and you don't have to clean up after him! :) Hope college life is treating you well.

Becca said...

Holy freakin' cuteness! Ulrich will fall head over heels . . .

Becky's Place said...

cute

Christina said...

That is the best kind of dog to have! No messes. How are you enjoying college life?

Melissa said...

I love your dog Nicole! So cute and fluffy!!!

van said...

From BO (she doesn't remember her password)
POPTART is a perfect name for that adorable pooch.

Love grandma