So, this past week in a half has been the most
stressful one that I've ever experienced.
My computer completely died, taking all o
f my documents and my WHOLE life...
I missed a Spanish test, but luckily
was able to take it for 1/2 credit.
Midterms... need I say more?
My life has become Murphy's Law!!!!!
I came up with tips to survive....
the worst of times,"Charles Dickens.
Remembering all of the things
you are blessed with,
makes all of the problems we face,
insignificant.
stressful one that I've ever experienced.
My computer completely died, taking all o
f my documents and my WHOLE life...
I missed a Spanish test, but luckily
was able to take it for 1/2 credit.
Midterms... need I say more?
My life has become Murphy's Law!!!!!
I came up with tips to survive....
1) A Pint Ben and Jerry
( Chubby Hubby is my FAVORITE)
2)A nap
( I think I'm addicted to sleep)
3) Scriptures!
(Heavenly Father always gives the best advice:)
4) Journal
(Writing is SO therapeutic)
5) Taking a warm SHOWER
(SO relaxing)
6) Listening to Happy Music
(my play list is full of such examples)
7) Pride and Prejudice
( By far my favorite movie,
all six hours of it:)
I LOVE Mr. Darcy
8)Listening to other peoples problems
(serving others always
helps me forget mine)
9)Hot Chocolate
( a cure for ANYTHING)
10) Candy....
lots and lots of chocolate.
11) Going to the temple,
I love the temple.
"It was the best of times, it was( Chubby Hubby is my FAVORITE)
2)A nap
( I think I'm addicted to sleep)
3) Scriptures!
(Heavenly Father always gives the best advice:)
4) Journal
(Writing is SO therapeutic)
5) Taking a warm SHOWER
(SO relaxing)
6) Listening to Happy Music
(my play list is full of such examples)
7) Pride and Prejudice
( By far my favorite movie,
all six hours of it:)
I LOVE Mr. Darcy
8)Listening to other peoples problems
(serving others always
helps me forget mine)
9)Hot Chocolate
( a cure for ANYTHING)
10) Candy....
lots and lots of chocolate.
11) Going to the temple,
I love the temple.
the worst of times,"Charles Dickens.
Remembering all of the things
you are blessed with,
makes all of the problems we face,
insignificant.





4 comments:
Good job, Colie! I'm sure you will make it. Definitely some of the best tips I've ever heard! Love ya!
Hang in there!! You're awesome!! Great tip!
You are going to be even more awesome after getting through all this. This is the stuff that builds character.
Grandpa
I'm so sorry life is so stressful! I saw your family this weekend, and they all said you were kind of stressed out. Keep a grin on your face, and know we are all thinking of you. I know you'll do great, you always do!!!
Post a Comment