Monday, September 15, 2008

From the BURG!!!



Sorry I haven't blogged since the gnocci post.... I've been a little busy!
So I'm back up at school and I'm trilled to be starting my sophomore year in college!!!
I have my own KITCHEN and I'm having SO much fun cooking for myself...
and really cute boys.... and AWESOME ROOMIES!!!
Classes have been good so far....... I love
Book of Mormon and Spanish! But STATS.....
I'm pretty sure will be the death of me!!!
So that's my life so far.... oh, I'm Relief Society President again!
I'm SOOOOOOOOOO excited!!!!


This is me.... losing it after studying.....

3 comments:

Rachel Marie said...

oh my goodness! are you really relief society president again? how funny! you must just be too amazing! lol. I love your blog, very very cute!

Becky's Place said...

Love your blog!! Glad you got home safe!

riles said...

So stats WAS the death of me1 I never worked harder for a class that I got such a bad grade in! I was so excited I passed it (barely)and didn't have to retake it! good luck! I got your blog off of Becca's so now I'll be blogstalking you to keep tabs!
love ya
sis riley