Thursday, February 18, 2010

Oh... Craft Projects!!!



This semester we decided to change up our decorations!
Elisa is taking a Elementary art class... and my very favorite part
of Elementary school was ART! I've been having SO much fun helping
her doing art projects!


YAY! That's ME!


This artwork is entitled....
SQUASHED PEACOCK


Here is our art wall...


So today.... I got REALLY sick of school! It is my 6th semester and my third year stuck in the middle of NOWHERESVILLE Idaho.
I really really really want it to be summer!!! So... as an excuse NOT to do my homework I decided that I should make a chain chronicling my last 50 days in Siberia! Hopefully it'll go by FAST!


4 comments:

B said...

Ahhh I love it!

Becca said...

Hahahahaha! Squashed peacock! Totally made me day. I love your chain! You can do it, chica! :)

Unknown said...

Whatever works to help the time pass!! WOW...six semesters...that is AWESOME!!!!! :)

Nicole said...

Thank you! I'm glad you like my Squashed Peacock painting!! Grandma, I can't believe it's been six semesters!!! CRAZY