VERY cute! Good job! I really need to step it up in the sewing department. :)
Very cute. You did a good job. How did you put the lettering on?
Confucius. Nice. :)
I'm taking a sewing class and we got to use an embroidery machine! It was SO scary! Thanks for all the nice complements!!
It's a great statement for your up-coming trip!! Looks like a happy, cheery reminder of life.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
VERY cute! Good job! I really need to step it up in the sewing department. :)
Very cute. You did a good job. How did you put the lettering on?
Confucius. Nice. :)
I'm taking a sewing class and we got to use an embroidery machine! It was SO scary! Thanks for all the nice complements!!
It's a great statement for your up-coming trip!! Looks like a happy, cheery reminder of life.
Post a Comment