Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The night we turned 13....

This particular night we felt... extremly... tweenish (is that a word Becca?)
Brianne is OBESSED with the Jonas Brothers and
REALLY wanted to see their new movie...
Elisa and I came along and we ended up having SO much fun!!!
The movie was REALLY fun!!

Brianne let me borrow her Jonas Brothers t-shirt...
Gosh I look like SUCH a dork!!

Oh Goodness... this is proof of how OBSESSED Brianne is....

The three of us...

Brianne and Elisa

Before the movie we went to an Arcade to waste some time! It was a BLAST!

Now this is hilarious... Brianne had a little too much fun in Claires!

4 comments:

Becky's Place said...

Did you hear the Jonas Bros are going to be at the Stadium of Fire for the 4th?

Becca said...

Haha, you guys are so funny! And yes, tweenish can totally be a word. I, as an English major, declare it. :)

Nicole said...

Oh my goodness! Brianne will be SO excited!!! Thanks Becca!!

Tyann said...

I love it! I miss those 'tweenish'
days. It's been forever since I felt so free and crazy. You and Becca need to come visit me, and we'll leave the kids with Dave. Then us three can go act like silly girlies! Miss you, Nicole!