Sunday, April 13, 2008

There is NO place like HOME!

It was really weird moving out of my room in Rexburg.
I was the last of my six roommates to move out
and spending the last night all alone in my apartment
was really scary! I didn't get any sleep!
So, I'm officially home!! It's so nice to be back!
It's fun moving back into my own room and I still have a lot of unpacking to do! I went to my Singles' ward today and I'm really excited~~!! I'm really excited for the is summer, I can already tell that it's gunna be TONS of fun!! P.S. If anyone knows about a great summer job.... let me know!

4 comments:

Becca said...

Colie Olie, seriously, you're addicted to exclamation points. JK :)

van said...

I am sure all of that stuff in the picture has been sorted and put away by now .
Gandpa

Unknown said...

I bet you're having a "warm" and wonderful time on your trip to Southern CA.

JBK

Nicole said...

I'm ALMOST unpacked...I'm so excited!!! Disneyland was a TON of fun!!! Yes, Becca I think I am addicted to exclamation points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!