Thursday, April 10, 2008

Farewell Rexburg...

I can't believe I'm finished with my second semester of school. I finished up finals and classes today....
I'm sitting in my empty dorm room, the room that has been my home for six months. I really can't believe that I survived my first year here at school. I've learned so much and I feel that I've grown up a lot. I've learned how to write really long papers, take naps, survive off of Ramen noodles and Pizza. To say the least, I'm really excited to go home...
I'll be honest, I won't miss Rexburg this summer. It's in the middle of no where and it's so isolated from the outside world and it's so COLD.... But I will miss this amazing school and the beautiful temple.

4 comments:

Becky's Place said...

Looks good!! CYA soon!!

Becca said...

Hey you! That's so cute! Maybe you'll have to help me do one, I've been thinking about it for a while now. Anyway, enjoy your coach ride home and I'll see you in a couple days!

van said...

We are SO proud of you, Nicole


Grandpa

Alice Childs said...

I love that you have a blog! I'm glad you've had a good year of school. It will be fun to see you this summer.