Thursday, March 4, 2010

Singin' In the Rain...

"Moses supposes his toeses are roses,
but Moses supposes erroneously.
Moses he knowses his toeses aren't
roses as Moses supposes his toeses to be. "


I feel SO grateful that I was raised on classic movies
like Singin' In The Rain. I remember dancing around
my grandparents backyard with a umbrella in the
pouring rain pretending I was Gene Kelly! I love this
movie so much and basically have it memorized.
This movie has something for everyone good music,
memorable lines and amazing dance sequences
A couple of weeks ago I was VERY stressed out.
I came home and said to myself,
"Wouldn't it be amazing if Singin' In the Rain
was on Turner Classic?" I turned the
T.V. to Turner Classic and voila there was Singin' In the Rain!
It was a SIGN!
I ran into my room and grabbed my rain boots and umbrella.

"Dignity. Always, dignity."
Best way to watch Singin' In the Rain, and
I think it should be the only way people should watch it!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I remember you doing that...it was adorable. :)