Many of you have heard that my Meso American Adventure has been canceled due to the outbreak of Swine Flu! Pretty much the WORST news in the whole entire world... I guess things happen for a reason!
That is so sad!! I remember when I was 18 and I was about to go on a trip to England, the mad cow disease broke out there. I still went, but didn't eat any meat the entire time. Hopefully you will be able to go later. It sounds really fun.
2 comments:
That is so sad!! I remember when I was 18 and I was about to go on a trip to England, the mad cow disease broke out there. I still went, but didn't eat any meat the entire time. Hopefully you will be able to go later. It sounds really fun.
What a bummer! I hope you get to do something extra fun in place of your trip!
Post a Comment