I love the pics of our brothers texting! That's exactly what they are always doing! We might be coming up this weekend. It depends on if we can afford it. You know how it is!...
Haha, that was such a fun weekend. You got some really good pics! I am especially entertained by the one of our mothers looking like total Vegas card sharks. :) I love your background too, by the way!
3 comments:
Fun pictures!!
I love the pics of our brothers texting! That's exactly what they are always doing! We might be coming up this weekend. It depends on if we can afford it. You know how it is!...
Haha, that was such a fun weekend. You got some really good pics! I am especially entertained by the one of our mothers looking like total Vegas card sharks. :) I love your background too, by the way!
Post a Comment