Monday, January 19, 2009

The best 4 day weekend... EVER!

We had SO much fun this weekend.
On Friday....
First, we moved all of our beds into the
living room....

Second, I made my WORLD famous potatoes.
Complete with ketchup, fry-sauce and ranch dressing.
SOOO good!

I LOVE this picture...
It's funny how Brianne is
hysterically laughing...
SOOO typical Brianne.

Don't our beds look SO cute in our living room?

Saturday, we made really yummy
tacos...

My three favorite people EVER.
After, Katie and I went to the pool
I made smoothies, and they were SO good.

We weren't expecting to get
attacked in the middle of the night.
I was SO excited that I caught them in the act!
It was the BEST prank EVER!
Shaving Cream and Silly String
is the HARDEST thing to clean in
FREEZING weather!

Plotting our next move...


My wonderful casserole I made for Sunday dinner.
It was the weirdest combination of foods
but it tasted SO good!

I had to make a "braid" for my cooking class.
I was SO proud of it I had to take a picture!
Doesn't that look gorgeous?

It went FAST!

5 comments:

Becky's Place said...

Looks yummy!! Where was your other roommate? Who got your door? Have a great day!! One week til your birthday.

Tyann said...

Looks like you've got a fun group of girls to hang with! You are so pretty, by the way, and someday you're going to have to cook for me!!! :)

Unknown said...

It's wonderful that you and your roommates have such fun together...and yes...I agree with the Pangans...you are so pretty!

Nicole said...

I'm blushing... thanks guys! We do have a lot of fun together! I'll have to cook for you ALL sometime!

Becca said...

NICOLE! Those potatoes look absolutely delicious! And the braid thing is pretty impressive. :) Happy birthday in a week. Love ya!